This is to notify the entire members of the public that Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is currently on. On this publication, The Nigerian Peace Corps is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for its ongoing Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment Form 2018-2019.We want you all to go through this article carefully and thoroughly because we are shall be laying down all that you need to known about the Nigerian peace corps 2018/2019 recruitment, its required documents, and the general guidelines too.
As it were, the National Commandant of the Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC), Ambassador Dickson Akoh, disclosed that the Corps would recruit over eight hundred thousand (800,000) youths the moment the National Assembly eventually passes necessary law supporting its full operations in Nigeria
Ambassador Dickson Akoh spoke during a public hearing on the Bill for an Act for the establishment of Nigerian Peace Corps organized by the interior committee of the House of Representatives.
According to him, the opposition by the Nigeria Police to their establishment was borne out of police’s fear for a competitor both in operation and in government’s financial disbursement he said.
Please Note that this article was created for the purpose of all interested applicants who wish to know more updates about when Nigerian Peace Corps will be recruiting graduates for 2018. It is to our concern that we shall update you with latest Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment Vacancy 2018 details on this page, once it’s officially out..
Nigerian Peace Corps Requirement
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities
How to apply for Nigerian Peace Corps
If you want to apply for Nigeria Peace corps Recruitment 2018/2019, follow the steps below carefully and note that All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- Step 1: You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
- Step 2: download the application forma here or Visit http://peacecorpsofnigeria.org
- Step 3. Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Step 4. print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- Step 5. You would be required to present a hard-copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.