The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for 2016 Recruitment Exercise will commence on 5 March 2017 and close on 2 April 2017. Please ignore every other information here except the Nigerian Navy requirements at the bottom of this page .
Nigerians has been asking me one question every now and then right from the beginning of January 2016 and guess what they want to know. They are always asking when Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2017/2018 will start and i have been shying away from this question because i don’t give such information anymore but i don’t really have any option right now because i share with my fans their problems and that is why am here.And by the way Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment portal is https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com .
I created this post for my avid readers who wants’ to know when Nigerian Navy recruitment Form 2016/2017 is coming out.
We are officially passing this information to the general public that Nigerian Navy recruitment Form 2016/2017 is not out yet and when it commence we will be the first to update it. But for now we will be doing what is only necessary and that is revealing the 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for Registration requirements . Meanwhile, you should know that our essence of creating this post is to give all those people interested in joining the Nigerian Navy the necessary information they need . The Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2017 is not out but all interested persons waiting for the commencement of the recruitment should note this and avoid falling into the hands of online scammers. We were able to gather that Navy recruitment form 2017 will be out soon and please you are advise to wait for this form to be out and avoid unnecessary rush so that you won’t fall into the wrong hands .
Now that the 2016 form is not out yet , it is reasonable to reveal to all interested applicants the recruitment requirement so that they can prepare themselves adequately for the exercise . Below are the requirements for Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2017 .
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2016 Requirement
Since the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 has not started so we don’t really know the Requirement for now but we are going to be enumerating 2017 Requirement of which we anticipate it to be the same with the one we are awaiting
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must be at least 18 and 24 years old
- Applicants must possess one of the following certificate to qualify for this recruitment
- West Africa School Certificate
- Ordinary National diploma(OND)
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
- And it is mandatory that all applicants must produce their Primary school leaving certificate to qualify.
- Candidates who are without the above listed certificates should provide his/her BSC or BA certificate .
- Applicants with flat foot are not allowed to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Applicants with ear problem, short sight, previous orthopedic operation are disallowed to participate in this recruitment .
- Applicants with physical disabilities are not allowed to take part in this recruitment exercise .
- Birth certificate or age declaration from high court.
- A well written parent consent and signed by parent or guardian
- Four (4) passport photograph.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Letter of identification duly signed by Local government chairman,the Secretary or by an officer of the rank of Commander, chief superintendent of police ( CSP ) or equivalent from the candidate state of origin.
- A letter from parent consent duly signed.
- We wish you success and good luck on this endeavor
Share this post before leaving this page..