Start preparing for Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 because it will be coming out soon.we have decided to come up with this article in other to get you set and to known what its require to take part in DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 .Right on this publication we shall be sharing with you Nigerian Navy 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines , how to apply, starting and closing date.
Since the beginning of this year we have been receiving series of call from all the interested applicant asking different questions about Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 recruitment. from our research, we have find out that a lot of Nigerians are so much interested about this application form in respected to that,i so much believe that, they will not be happy if they miss this interesting recruitment. All the interested applicant have been asking us questions about the 2018 Nigerian Navy DSSC Application form. Some of the frequently asked questions are as follow: Is Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment real for 2018, When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start, How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018/2019, Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Form out to etc
We got an information that most of you don’t know much about this Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment . This selection process has to do with a 9 month intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force. We will be telling you more for the sake of those that is interested in this recruitment and those who wish to know just for knowing sake. This article contain everything you should know about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 and Requirements .
General Requirements For Nigerian Navy DSSC
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Applicants must be not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Applicants must be not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Applicants must not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Applicants must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Academic Qualifications For Enlistment
2. The only candidates qualified to apply for Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment 2018 is the ones that possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts.
2. Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible: Mathematics ,English Language, Physics, Geography ,Chemistry, Economics, French, Computer Science and History.
3. Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management.
4. Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following: Catholic Mission or Protestant Mission.
5. Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields: Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
6. Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
7. Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in: Server and database administration, Information and cyber security, Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage, Website development and management, Networking and network administration and Programming multimedia and software development.
8. Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields; Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Printing Technology, Cinematography, Television Production, Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing), Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
9. Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology.
10. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience
11. Diploma in Counseling Psychology will be an added advantage
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
1. Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
2. LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields: Architecture, Catering, Civil Engineering, Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS), Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology, Quantity Survey, Structural Engineering and Transport Management.
3. Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage..
4. Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
5. Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
6. Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.#
7. Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
8. Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
9. Medical Lab Scientist: Applicants goingothis course must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
10. Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
How to apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 will be communicated to you soon
For more detail about Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019