There is a saying that says ”There is life after life” it is true in this aspect’ so many people are involve in this condition before including myself but i looked forward to overcome the problem,your age and height those not really mean you are matured but how you reaction and your actions to situations makes you a matured being.
When you are this distress there are so many questions or statements you will always ask or say to yourself examples of this questions or statements are .
- I will never love again.
- Do you ever feel stuck?
- Can i ever get out of this situation?
- Oh i feel like my chance has come and gone.
- I am a fool to have falling in love at the first place.
Above are the kind of fears and stories that we tell ourselves over and over again that keep up from moving forward with our lives after breakup.
Can we change this? and How do we change this?
We Can! Absolutely!there are some encouragement we just need to give ourselves,this was also what i did trust me it worked. We just need to make certain promises to ourselves, work towards them, and keep them in mind in order the have the life we truly want for ourselves.
As a good person that i am i decided to also make this great format public so as to help others who are in this distress.
The steps will be enunciably scoop below
1. I will let go of all grudges I hold: The person that a drudge is unhealthy for is you. It is almost guaranteed that the person you are holding the grudge against, is not giving you much of a second thought. Why would you put that kind of time and energy into that situation? It will be an incredible weight off, and help you move forward productively.
2. While I was not promised ideal health, I will do everything I can to live a healthy lifestyle: None of us can foresee what can happen to us health wise. Even the fit people can be taken by surprise. However, we can control the food and drink we put in our body, the products we use on ourselves, and the amount of physical activity that we are getting. While it might not make out health ideal, it can make it better than if we did not attend to these things.
3. Put the past behind you, you cannot change it: This is an important concept to tell yourself and truly believe. There is nothing that has happened before this day and this minute that we can change. What we can change are the choices that we make, and the steps that we take in our life going forward.
4. Appreciate each day, because none of us is promised a tomorrow. While that may feel a bit morbid, nothing could be truer. None of us is promised anything. So do what you love today, be with who you love today, and let them know you love them today.
5. There is nothing you can’t do if you set your mind to it: You may not be the best, you may not be the start, but you will be able to do it with time and effort. Sometimes that is a victory in and of itself.
6. Accept that you do not have control over everything, but you can make the best of it: No one has control of some of the curve balls that life throws us, but we do have control of how we respond to it, and how we let it impact our lives.
7. No one sets limitations on you, except for you: When it comes to what you are capable of, how far you can go in your field, what you can learn and excel at, no one knows what you are capable of but you. No one knows the fire that burns inside of you, and the motivation that you have, that will keep you from ever giving up until your goal is accomplished.
8. Sometimes the healthiest thing you can do is to remove toxic people from your life: Some people will give the opposite advice and say there are certain people in your life that you need to have a relationship with no matter what. This is simply not true. If the relationship is now, and will always be unhealthy and detrimental for you, let it go. It is ok. Live a life free of that dysfunction.
9. Be kind to others for no particular reason: If you believe in karma, if you believe that what you put out into the universe comes back to you, you want to put good energy out into the universe. Every person we meet if there to tell us something or teach us something. While that might not be perfectly clear at the time, it will be at some point. I can’t think of a better reason to be kind to everyone you encounter. So random acts of kindness for no reason.
10. Sometimes the healthiest thing you can do is to remove toxic people from your life: Some people will give the opposite advice and say there are certain people in your life that you need to have a relationship with no matter what. This is simply not true. If the relationship is now, and will always be unhealthy and detrimental for you, let it go. It is ok. Live a life free of that dysfunction.
11. You chart your own destiny: Do not ever feel that someone else is in charge of the direction your life takes, of what you do with your life. You and only you can decide that. They do not have to do the work, and they do not have that fire that burns inside them to accomplish your dreams. Dream big, dream creatively.
12.listen to funny comedies,stay around funny people always smile.
each time the thought comes always avoid it by ignoring it.
Most relevant promise yourself to always live a life YOU truly want to live.
it will definitely help you.
source from www.informationng.com/
COMMENTS IN THE BOX BELOW PLEASE.